Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A CURE FOR MY WINTER TIME BLUES

Freebird by Steven, Lasso
Posted by Grace
MissMeers Bridgeport

If you're like me, you've already begun to feel the urge to transition into your spring wardrobe, shoes included. Not that you don't love your fall boots - you've heard me say it a million times: we Oregonians are boot wearers through and through! That doesn't, however, mean we can just turn a blind eye to the facts of fashion life: January meets us with the inevitability of new spring arrivals. Of course you aren't going to bare your arms in that gauzy new tank just yet, but maybe you'll layer it under a cozy cardigan and snuggly scarf - voila, outfit refreshed! 

So, even though it's still considered winter time, I need something to remind me that spring is on its way. This year that sentiment materialized itself in the form of the Freebird Lasso bootie. So easy to pull on with it's covered elastic gores, and so dang stylish in that white distressed snake skin, topped on a low-but-not-flat wooden heel. It's totally perfect. I can still sneak in my wool socks for staying warm, but anything I decide to wear is instantly freshened up with this boot's light hue and sassy ankle height. And of course when the weather does start to turn, I can pair them with a springy dress or light colored denim. Yep, they're versatile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment