Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE BACK TO SCHOOL SHOE

Kenneth Cole New York, Line Up
Fall is upon us, and so is back to school time! College football, exams, pumpkin pie and suede. Just a few of Autumn's finest offerings. And then there is all the plaid - tartan plaid to be exact. There's something so nostalgic about the rich hues of tartan plaid, delivering a classic sophistication to the everyday casual. Cozy plaids are no longer reserved for your boyfriend's favorite camping shirt. They're New York City and walking under trees like bursts of gold and red fireworks. Strolling through a park wrapped in a wool scarf and long peacoat. Sipping hot chocolate while hustling around campus. 

For this favorite season I go to Kenneth Cole New York to deliver the ultimate heel for my perfect back to school outfit. The Line Up  is an emerald green suede with exotic snake detail, topped off with the current Fall trend, a pointed toe. I'll compliment its classic autumn color with a little burgundy – how about a leather pencil skirt? And for that aforementioned plaid,  I chose a silk blouse to update the look and add a little chic - gorgeous. Grab a chunky watch, and I'm ready to go! Thanks, Kenneth Cole. Your shoes never cease to amaze, and the Line Up is exactly what I needed to complete my back to school look.

Posted By Kim
MissMeers Corvallis



No comments:

Post a Comment