Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DATING A ROYAL


Oh Poetic License…their name describes their shoe designs so perfectly. Ever so feminine, sweet, and romantic, “Turkish Delight” might be one of my favorite shoes we have ever received from them.

So many aspects packed into one tiny shoe – a gold tiger-head broche covered in rhinestones, which sits on a faux-fur bed, and a tiger-stripe patterned exterior…it almost made me question if I was cool enough to pull it off. This feeling diminished, however, when I slid my foot into it; I never wanted to take it off again! Instantly I was transformed into someone edgy, stylish, and fierce.

My new favorite go-to, it adds a little pizzazz and sparkle. And an extra little tip: super cute with OPI’s “Dating a Royal” nail polish.


Posted by Kaelee
MissMeers Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment